Consolidating your DB pension scheme - webinar replay
During this recorded webinar you will find out:
- The benefits of consolidation and the range of options available
- How a DB master trust could work for your scheme by:
- Reaching buy-out with more certainty
- Adopting a market-leading funding and investment strategy
- Reducing scheme running costs by up to 50%
- Next steps and considerations if you are looking to consolidate your DB scheme into a master trust
With the costs of running Defined Benefit pension schemes soaring in recent years, the prevailing view is that the DB market could function better if the inter-related factors of scale, poor governance and high costs are tackled. Consolidation plays a key role in achieving this.
DB master trusts have been in existence for a number of years and have adapted over time to meet the current needs of the market. Listen to the recording of our webinar to find out how consolidating through a DB master trust can help you overcome many of the challenges associated with running your DB scheme.
To be invited to future webinars and the latest Citrus news, subscribe to our mailing list.